Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Easter Bunny Used a Key

Being so busy with work and Danny traveling, I failed to decorate my house for Easter. This is a real shame b/c I have a lot of cute decorations. I did manage to get items for Paul's Easter Basket and a card for Daddy from Paul. And Hallmark has this new "brilliant" idea. A key you can leave for the Easter Bunny outside so he can get into your home and leave the goodies. So, here is our key for the Easter Bunny and he did come and left Paul some treats!



Paul really seemed to love the Sweetart Jelly Beans......and had some stick to his teeth and the roof of his mouth.....
We're taking Paulie to see Horton Hears a Who today at 11:30. He and Daddy are playing right now in the family room. Then home to watch the Texas bb game. They play Miami and if they win, will join Kansas in the SWEET SIXTEEN! I was sorry that KSU and A&M lost. Damn those Big 12 schools..not hanging with this big boys!!

My high school classmate and friend, Rich Berra, is a morning show DJ in Arizona. Some of you might recall he jammed on stage with Enrique Iglesias in October. Well, he has done it again. This is the email I received from him earlier this week...

"I went in the studio with Jesse McCartney Friday at the Disney Studios to record a different, possible RADIO RELEASE of a single they are marketing. I am playing the guitar here and wrote the progression. Here's the acoustic version of the single, LEAVIN'. I hope you dig it and tell your friends to go grab it on ITUNES over the next few weeks. Peace and Love to all..." I now have the single on my IPOD and it is really good. Click hear to listen. The only instrument you hear is the guitar and that is my friend Rich playing! See Rich in the yellow shirt! Way cool I think!!!! I have to be honest..hadn't heard of Jesse McCartney until Rich sent this email.

We went to 8am mass this morning. I saw my ACTS sister and co-worker, Nora. This is too weird... We went to lunch last week I mentioned I am turning 39 this year..and she said, "so am I!" -- July..her too. July 21...her too! I have NEVER met someone who was born July 21, 1969! She is 4 1/2 hours older though. Too bizarre for words. She is a love and was on the ACTS team in Aug 2004 when I was a retreatant. She works for my friend Cathy Starnes in the Benefits Division.

Yikes..almost time to leave for the movie. I need to get ready...

Let Peace Begin With You.....

2 comments:

Osh said...

love the Easter Bunny Key!
I don't know who Jesse Mwhatever is either.

The Pruetz Family said...

Whoops! Now I know the answer to the question I asked in my email! I'm going to go out and get one -- hopefully on clearance! :)