Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Divided House and Other Susan Happenings!

The Big 12 Tournament started on Thursday. I went to Fatso's Sports Bar Fri night to meet up with fellow Kansas alums to watch KU beat Nebraska. Then, KU beat A&M AGAIN (down with the Aggies!) yesterday to be eligible to play for the Tourney Championship today at 2pm. Who do we play....Danny's alma mater--Univ of Texas! So, we're a house divided today. We cannot and will not watch the game together. I will head to Fatso's to cheer on the Jayhawks with all the other fans!

I went to 8am mass this morning (Palm Sunday--beginning of Holy Week) and Danny is going to 11am. We went to dinner at Carino's last night with a group of friends for Barney's birthday. Danny and Barney has been friends since kindergarten. That is a SUPER long time!!

I will write more tonight. I need to go play with my son. I might take him outside in the backyard to run around and play. Danny just left for mass. Paul is watching a DVD I got a couple months ago....Word World. He is laughing..belly laughs! If only you could hear him right now.....suh sweet!

No comments: