Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday

First--the answer to the trivia question from yesterday. Seventeen Presidents have occupied the Oval Office. William Howard Taft was the first one to walk into the Oval Office in 1909.

I picked up Paul around 5:15. He had a good day until about 4pm. Apparently he didn't nap today..kinda strange..so on the playground he got mad at a little boy and bit him on the back. UGH! As we left his classroom I cried. Ms. Susan called me later to say..no worries. That was nice of her to call and comfort me.

Paul and I ate dinner together and watched Dora and some Barney. We also played with his train set and played fetch with Miss Oreo. He is now in bed. Praise God! My Mom and Wayne sent him a $10 giftcard in his Valentine card..I purchased 2 Dr. Suess books at Target. He LOVES the one titled: One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish We read it tonight and 3 other books..then off to sleep. I am WIPED OUT! I am going to study for about an hour and then go to bed. I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. I need 8!!!!

I leave you with this tonight......
John 13:34-35 says, "I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you. All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other."

No comments: