Monday, February 18, 2008

The Men of the Oval Office

Many of you know that I taught US History, World History and US Government to high school teens..loved it!! So, here is some President's Day trivia for you......how many of the 42 U.S. President's have occupied the Oval Office? Answer to be displayed tomorrow...
Some of my favorite President's..for reasons I won't bore you with....George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Abe Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, FDR, Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan.

We kept Paul home from school today so we could be around him. Danny decided to take him to the zoo this morning around 10. Paul tried popcorn for the first time and loved it! I was busy making calls, laundry, dusting and filling out some paperwork for my new job.

While Paul was napping, I went for a 40 minute walk. Strutting along as I listened to my IPOD and enjoying the nice sunny weather--I wondered--how will I fit in exercise with this new job?!

I am headed to church shortly for our Parish Mission. It is this week and tonight Father Bruce is speaking to us about The Crib - where God inserts Himself into our lives. Father Bruce is a young Redemptorist from Philadelphia. Also a nice time to see all my ACTS Brothers and Sisters!

Here is my little Oval Office Man-taken today while hanging out with Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: