Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Sunday

I don't know how many people know this about me...but I LOVE music..all types and have a wide variety of music in my house and in my car. Danny bought an IPOD for me and friends used to say....we cannot believe you don't have one yet....I was patient....believe it or not?!

Anyway, my friend Maile seems to really love music and all types too. On her blog she asked for people to post some of their favorite road trip songs. So, I listed a few she might wish to listen to and maybe add to her IPOD....and I thought I would share my list (very brief) on my blog.

Extraordinary by Liz Phair....Crazy in Love by Beyonce and Jay-Z....Work It by Missy Elliott.....Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne.....Gimme the Light by Sean Paul...I've Got You Under My Skin by Sinatra....1999 by Prince......I Would Die 4 U by Prince...Kiss by Prince....Like a Virgin by Madonna....Express Yourself by Madonna....Through the Rain by Mariah Carey....Hot Blooded by Foreigner....Say You Will by Foreigner.....Double Vision by Foreigner.....Fantasy Girl by .38 Special.....Back Where You Belong by .38 Special....Last Dance by Donna Summer.....Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.....No More Tears - Enough is Enough by Donna Summer and Babs.....She Works Hard For the Money by Donna Summer

Super Freak by Rick James....She's a Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton....Get Down On It by Kool and the Gang.....Good Morning Little School Girl by Jonny Lang...Matchbox by Jonny Lang...Rack 'Em Up by Jonny Lang.....Small Town....John Cougar Mellencamp....Between a Laugh and a Tear by John Cougar Mellencamp...one of my favorite's from JCM....Rumbleseat

I went to 9:30 mass this morning. We decided to leave Paul home. I think he has a stomach bug..like I had Friday and Saturday. I saw many friends and got to sit with some of my favorite kiddos..Michelle and Robert Wise..and their Dad..Bill. Momma Meliza is our 9:30 cantor and one of special friends! I put together a Little People garage for my boy......and the funniest thing occurred....you had to see it! And if you come over soon..I am sure he will still be doing it.

Paul loves to go down the slides at the playground. Well, there is a slide--for the cars!-- on this garage. Paul was trying to climb on this "plastic" garage as I was snapping and screwing...and I was laughing telling him..."no honey bunny.....you don't climb on it...you play like this.." and I showed him how it all works. Next thing you know he is climbing on it...one side of him trying to fit on this slide..his knee went on the slide and then would go "go down" the slide....6-7inches long....and THEN he went down it..as best he could..cause it is not made for a toddler to go down....on his tummy. I laughed so hard I cried and almost wet my panties. I MUST get this on video!!!!

Danny cleaned our shower and tub. Paul is napping and I was going thru papers here in the office, but decided to write this now. I am busy getting my house in order and cleaned for my Mom and Wayne's visit. They arrive on May 9!

I hope you all have a blessed week! And remember this please...."You weren't put on earth to be remembered, You were put here to prepare for eternity." AMEN

Cheers!

No comments: