Thursday, April 26, 2007

My friend Maile..who is the fabulous artist/photographer..was on the SA Living Show again.
Maile writes in her blog.."In the meantime, here's a link if you want to check out my segment on the Living show today. What a morning! I can't tell you how happy I am to be in my sweats right now." And you MUST view her blog from time to time. www.dailyrelish@squarespace.com

And my friend Erin has a family blog too..... She has a hubby, a toddler and twin girls who will be 1 on May 19! http://thepruetzfamily.blogspot.com

And recently I have reconnected with a couple of folks I went to high school with. Our 20 year reunion is in October. One of my old friends..Robb..lives about 6 miles from my brother in Denver...who knew! He's married with a 3 year old daughter.

One more thing before I head to bed...Danny and I will celebrate 7 years on May 6. We're planning on taking Master Paul to Sea World! He is the bestest husband and Daddy ever! We miss him this week cause he has been busy working and studying for a big exam he has tomorrow. He's not home yet..so I will see him in the AM before he heads out again!

No comments: