Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring, The Old Man is Snoring...



Howdy friends and family!

Just a quick entry today..too much to do around here and Master Paul is napping. This morning he and I ran 2 errands. We were at the bank and during the course of our drive-thru deposit, I said to him.."Shall we go over and see if Miss Tina is working out." (her gym is in the same parking lot)..."she took the kids to school and then maybe came to workout...oh, but it is 10:30, so she may be home now."..then from the back came cheerfully..."yeah....skoo ool!"....yes, 2 syllables...then he said skoo ool about three more times before we got home.

The pictures are one of my new nephews..Casper. He was born Feb. 14 and lives outside Seattle. Big sister Sophia (age 4) and brother (Daddy, Brad..age 40). Brad works for Starbucks, and I will have him, and all of you know..that I do help their sales from time to time. I want to be certain he has a nice 401K and good bonuses!

Off to do my Cinderella chores......



No comments: