Monday, April 30, 2007

So much going on in my mind....

I will be 38 in July, which only means 40 is around the corner. And I was thinking...where are we going for the girls weekend to celebrate me turning 40, but of course, looking 30! We did Tina's hometown of Chicago in March for her celebration. So, does that mean we go to Detroit or St. Louis?! I even love Kansas City! So many things to do there and I love BBQ! Other ideas that come to mind......a spa maybe in Dallas or Phoenix.......Destin, FL of course is another fine choice! Oh, the girls would love Destin!!! Only 740 miles from SA! Although I hope some of my other friends might go too...Carol P., Carol S., Stacey, Debra, Evin....Tina's Mom Terry.....Maile's sister....anyone else?

Remember and reflect on these profound statements/writings.....
*Those whom God most loves, He most tries.
*A real Christian stands out in the crowd!
*Find your still point...God wants you to Be Still.... —“Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you” (1 Cor. 6:19).
*The purpose of spiritual gifts is to build up the Body of Christ; the Holy Spirit uses us to help each other's faith grow in Jesus.

No comments: