Monday, May 26, 2008

Survived Not Reading Emails, Reading Blogs or Writing a Blog Entry...For 9 days!

We left for Michigan May 17 on a 9am flight to Detroit, MI - my birthplace...if you didn't know! My Mom and Wayne live 4 1/2 hours away and picked us up. Yes, there is a smaller airport 45 min from their home....but we saved $1200 on airfare! We left there May 24 and drove 3 hours to Frankenmuth, MI. Spent a few hours there and then drove almost 2 hours to my aunt and uncle's house north of Detroit along the St. Clair River. We spent a couple of days there and I was able to see them and cousins I had not seen for 16 years. We flew home from Detroit today and we are wiped out. Paul is in bed and I am headed to take a sleeping pill and off to dreamland. Back to work tomorrow..and dealing with a plumbing issue here at the house..and my car again is not working like it should..and Danny has to fly to Houston tomorrow...but other than that.........!!!

My entry on our fabulous vacation will be a long one..but super fun. So, come back ya all!

2 comments:

Barb B said...

Glad to see you back. I missed reading your blog. Trips are fun, but exhausting. Can't wait to hear the details.

Osh said...

I thought you hated me.