Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Amazing Paul

This is not my entry about our vacation..I am too tired to attempt that. However, this entry is about my little boy. Ever since his surgery the end of April, the child has come alive with language. I guess those tubes really help get rid of all the fluid in the ears. Praise God!

I wanted to share his daily school reports for this week...written by his teachers...Ms. Laura and Ms. Gwen.

5.27 - "Welcome back my Paulie Wallie. Paul was so happy to be back with his friends and teachers. He was cooperative and made good choices. Please send pictures of your trip to share with this class."


5.28 - "Paul enjoys playing with stuffed animals. Paul is talking more and more each day -- yeah Paulie Wallie!!! Paul is loved in our class and has progressed so much in the last 3 months. I am grateful for Paul."


5.29 - "Paul made a lion face and enjoyed dancing. He made good choices and was awesome today. He refused to eat breakfast due to being upset."

Paul is already in bed. He actually asked to go to bed. He wanted to read 2 books and then said, "ok, night night." Alrighty then----and off to went! I have lots of things to get done tonight and the Spurs play. Danny is at CFP study group.

Here is a pic of Paul playing with a bubble machine his cousin gave to him while we were at my Aunt and Uncle's home north of Detroit.

Peace out peeps....

1 comment:

Osh said...

Susan, this is great news! I'm glad the surgery was succesful!

I remember thinking "wow, I wonder if Evan having his adnoids out will cure autism?" LOL But I am overjoyed for Paulie! I know as a mom those positive notes from the teachers mean so much. SAVE THEM! Some days they were the only thing that got me through...

Now, has the stinky breath gone away?