Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pressing On.....

It has been 13 days since my last post - busy I guess. The Facebook thing has been addicting - catching up with folks and playing games......


I lost my job somewhat unexpectedly and am trying to stay positive. What does God have in store for me...????

I saw Twilight with my friend Gloria. We both loved the movie and cannot wait for 2010 when the second movie comes out!

Paul is doing great! I will post some pictures of the little man later today when he is napping - which should be soon! Uh, Danny takes his time when it's time to put him down....oh well.


I have all my shopping done and we are really looking forward to Christmas. Paul is in love with all the decorations, lights, tree, ornaments and Christmas movies like Polar Express, The Grinch and Rudolph. It is so sweet to see his enthusiasm! We're taking him to see Santa this week at The Quarry. They have a neat little Santa house and it never seems to be very busy.


I became very sick yesterday and had to make a trip to the ER last night around 5:30. Almost six hours later and bloodwork and and IV with medicine and fluids, I was back home. I am still weak today, but I do believe on the road to recovery!


We had Danny's Christmas party at La Hacienda a week ago and it was very nice. Thank you to Kelly for paying and to Angela for her planning. His co workers all are great!



I have a lot planned for the week. I am going to complete my application for the Archdiocese so I can start subbing January in the SA Catholic schools. I also have some other ideas up my sleeve. Please pray for peace and comfort as I still struggle with losing my job and the way it all went down! And I know that God will open another door and it will be even better! Right?!


I am feeling woozy and need to go lie down. Here are a few recent pics of Paul.








Peace out-
Susan

No comments: